Phoenix Square is a unique building housing workspaces, an independent cinema, cafe bar, gallery, 7 offices for sale/rent, and 63 apartments.
LCB Depot manages 29 creative workspaces, a business lounge and postal address service at Phoenix and it's also the home to our business development service.
Workspace options for creative industries at Phoenix include:
For more information about any of our workspace services, and to arrange a viewing, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0116 261 6800.
To be eligible for any of the above workspace options, you must be working within the creative industries - see our letting policy.
Here's the deal:
- Spaces can be taken on an individual or shared basis
- Short term lease options available (min one month)
- 24/7 access all year round
- Managed internet and telephony system - plug in from day one
- Electricity, telephony, internet, and business rates are charged in addition, if required
- All spaces are unfurnished but we can discuss lease options on furniture if required
- All our workspaces and studios at LCB Depot, Phoenix and Makers' Yard get small business rates relief until 31 March 2015 - our 5 biggest units get partial relief, the rest get 100% relief
to see the workspaces we have available
Business Lounge Membership
Our business lounge membership is for creatives that want to plug into a creative professional community for just £50 per person per month (plus VAT).
Postal Address Service
- 24/7 access to a shared business lounge environment in either Phoenix (WS17) or LCB Depot (A3.04) - not both
- Furnished room with tables, chairs and soft seating
- Lockable storage on site
- Wifi internet access, or a secure broadband line can be arranged
- Communal internal only phone in room for receiving incoming calls or to call within the building. An individual phone line can also be installed.
For creatives on the go, our postal address service enables a creative business or individual to be part of the community without having the commitment of renting a workspace. This package costs £25 a month or £250 a year (including VAT) and includes:
- Use of either Phoenix or LCB Depot (not both) as a postal address for your incoming mail
- Mail collection point Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Discounted rates on hire of LCB Depot meeting rooms, from £6 per hour + VAT.
To apply for a Business Lounge or Postal Address service, download and complete the Flexible Workspace Application Form
, and return it to LCB Depot.Free wifi at Phoenix and LCB Depot
LCB Depot's cafe-bar Grays
, and the cafe-bar at Phoenix
, both offer free WiFi, giving free internet access for your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Enjoy a drink, snack or meal as you meet friends, colleagues, clients or customers.
Grays is open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm; the Phoenix cafe-bar is open 9am - 11pm on weekdays; 10am - 11pm on Saturdays & Sundays.
Click here to see the range of managed premises and workspaces that are operated by Leicester City Council and other partners.